Monday, April 26, 2010

OPI Shrek Forever After Collection 2010 Preview

OPI and Shrek? What a weird combo! Right?
The Shrek Forever After collection proves that sometimes weird things can be GREAT! The purples, blues, and greens are great summer colors! I can't wait to try them all! This collection is due out in May!!

FunkyDunkey-A dark purple

Rumple's Wiggin'- A very soft purple



Who The Shrek Are You?- A lime Green, looks like an exact match the the ogre
Fiercely Fiona- a very pale green/yellow? 
Ogre-the-Top Blue- A very bright blue
What's with the Cattitude?- A true sky blue

I love how these colors are perfect pairs! The darker colors put together with its lighter counterparts seem perfect! I want all of these!!! Good for my nails bad for my wallet! Do you love, like, or dislike the collection? Which colors will you be getting?

Life, Love,Lacquer!
Lavish Lacquer

1 comment: